Our services include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy,
Speech-Language Pathology, and Prosthetics/Orthotics.
We provide a Christian faith-based setting, instructional activities,
specialized diet program, and more.
In addition, to quality round the clock nursing services and intensive therapy,
all patients will receive:
• a physiatrist who will oversee the patient’s medical needs and functional plan of care;
• three hours of therapy per day (physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy) five days a week;
• 24 hour rehabilitation nursing
What Makes Us Different?
• Christian Faith-Based Setting
• Transitional Room
• Instrumental Activities of Daily Living Training Room such as Homemaking,
Cooking, and Laundry
• Specialized Diet Program
• Private Treatment Rooms
• Scheduled Activities on the Weekend
• Discharge Assistance
Feel free to contact us for more information.