Pathway’s mission is to provide a high quality healing environment to all patients requiring inpatient rehabilitives services. We aim to ensure that our employees recieve first class training and supervision to deliver these services in a friendly and professional manner. Our goal is to continually stive to be the best, safest, and most reliable provider of these services to our patients and community.
The Vision for Pathway Rehabilitation Hospital of Bossier, LLC
1. Put God first in all our decisions by loving people and their respect for life.
2. Spreading God’s love through quality medical care, improvement of health by establishing a model of holistic care.
3. Providing care for the whole person. Total care for the physical, emotional, psycho-social and spiritual needs of our patients.
4. Care for the whole journey of life or illness of our person served.
5. Care for the whole family by offering community based patient/family care with love and concern based on a permanent attitude of service.
6. Care from the “whole team” by offering quality services throughout their rehabilitation stay.
What Do We Do
For patients who, due to the complexity of their nursing, medical management, and rehabilitation needs require...
Who We Care For
The patients at Pathway Rehabilitation Hospital must fall into specific admission criteria for inpatient rehabilitation services...
In addition to quality round the clock nursing services and intensive therapy, all patients will receive...